Have questions about zoning or land use in unincorporated Multnomah County? This is the place to start!
Make an appointment
Ask A Planner
Our physical office in Gresham is currently open by appointment only due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please complete the online request form to submit an inquiry. Our current response time is approximately two weeks for general inquiries. If you are in need of a quicker response, counter appointments (either virtual or in-person) are now available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please include the request for counter appointment in the detail of your inquiry, and a member of our administrative staff will follow up with you.
In order to help you, we'll need to know the address of the property you're asking about, or another means of identifying it like a tax lot number or an alt account number.
- Property address: 1600 SE 190th Ave, Portland, OR 97233
- Taxlot number/State ID: 1S3E05CA -00200
- Alternative account number: R855701770 (this is sometimes known as an “R number”)
- Property ID number : R855701770 (this is sometimes known as the short “R number”)
A few questions before you begin:
If you still have questions, the form below is the best place to start.
- Have you looked at our zoning maps? You may be able to find your answer.
- Is the property in an incorporated city (Fairview, Gresham, Maywood Park, Portland, Troutdale, Wood Village)? Please contact the appropriate city.
- Do you have questions about on-site sewage disposal or septic systems? Please contact the Portland Bureau of Development Services, regardless of where you live in the county.
- Do you have questions about building codes? Please contact the appropriate city.
Return to the Land Use Planning Page